Thursday, July 14, 2011

my travel bag

so here's my little secret bag that i let no one into... why wont i let anyone touch it..? well it contains all my favorite stuff...!


ok so starting from the left is body and hair shimmer which i must say is the best selling at Victoria's Secret.
next to that is a bright pink Mac lipstick in Girl About Town.. hair is a major part of beauty.. so there you go my fav so sexy volumizing mousse..next comes the Smashbox Foundation Primer..it goes on great...lorac foundation is simply awesome its oil free and long lasting... hardly feels like i have anything on.. power fx is very light and gives a very good finish.. Urban Decay primer potion is a great product it really keeps those beautiful shades on for hours..NARS super orgasm gives a beautiful glow on the cheek great for all skin color.Mac blusg in Blunt is great for contouring cheekbones. my favorite eyeshade for everyday use is white frost by Mac.. goes great with my everyday look..then is my Mac khol in Smolder i use this for my waterline.. this pencil gives a great dark look. then is my Mac penultimate eye liner its so easy to use and give a very thin line... for my eyebrows i use Rimmel in 001 dark brown.. shiseido is one of the greatest i love thier product but my favorite is the mascara.. sheercover was one of the first things i got. i love the brushes they are made from real goat hair so they are very soft.. when i got them i didnt know about the goat hair.. and it seems to shed a bit otherwise its great.. i use angled blush and power brushes by sheercover. i have many sephora brushes they are very fine. i usually use the foundation eyeshadow and blending brush.. last i like to keep brush cleaner in my bag so that i can clean them after very use and not forget. my bag is alot of space and is very cute with butterflies and colorful flowers my clinque it was a free gift when i brought thier skin products..
so i hope you like the stuff i carry around with me :P yeah i know its a bit too much but hey thats what's being a girl is all about.. 

1 comment: