Monday, August 29, 2011

Ash L'amour's Sassi and Laila clutches

So today im going to be reviewing Ash L'amour's Sassi and Laila.  My sweet and loving husband went shopping for me this Eid <3. I had shown him Ash L'amour's collection on facebook. He was also impressed by the design. First I would like to say the service is amazing. We decided to go for Sassi and Laila (which was a tough choice all the clutches are breathtaking) and ordered at around 3Am and the received them at 1Pm the very next day. Which is a plus. Second we didn't know there was a offer going on those days and we received a email about our order and the total which had 20% off. The company was very honest at this point. :) 



This is Saasi. The name is as beautiful as the clutch itself. I really love the color combo and it would go great with anything. The design is very neatly done.




Now this baby here is Laila. I'm in love which this one :p. Its so beautiful. The color combo is a classic but always in style. The silver looks amazing. 






Now if we look at them from the sides. Sassi is more slim then Laila. But both seem to carry the same amount of stuff cause Sassi's lenth is a little more then Laila. 


The outer part of both the clutches are made from good Quality leather where as the inner part is made out of fine cloth. It closes very tightly cause of three magnetic buttons. It has a a little pocket. The brand name is nicely placed on top of the pocket. I found these bags to be awesome.

I totally recommend Ash L'amour! Its good quality, beautifully made, great for everyday or on a night out. Best thing is it's quite affordable.
Till next time xoxo..!
My Ratings: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment