Thursday, June 14, 2012

Philosophy A real Miracles!

Hello everyone, it's been a while I haven't tried to write anything had bought a lot of products and thought I should really stop being lazy and actually start blogging..! So during all that time I been have seriously acne and skin problems. I ever figured out why since I'm not a teen anymore and my hormones levels are just fine..

Lately I been trying different skin products.. I didn't get rid of my acne but my skin is very glowing which I think looks great!!! Every night I wash my face with a mild soap. After tapping the water off with a tissue I been applying hope in a jar with eye hope. 

Hope in a jar: "where there is hope there can be faith. where there is faith miracles can occur."

Heres what the jar says about what it does
  • Contains the ester of lactic acid foe exfoliation to help promote smooth, healthy-looking skin.
  • Contains beta-glucan to help give your skin a healthy, rosy glow.
  • High-performance moisturizer with antioxidants to help protect skin against environmental attack.
I really liked this moisturizer it goes on like butter it's really smooth. Another best thing is it's for all skin types. The only bad thing about Hope in a jar is the smell.. it smells horrible i have no words to describe how bad it smells. Another thing is it doesn't have SPF and i stay out a lot and don't use foundations.

Eye Hope: "with new eyes, a new world can emerge. see the beauty in others, and your days become become magical. see the beauty in nature, and preserve it with all of your heart and soul."

What it does:
  • Diminishes the appearance of dark circles.
  • Reduces the appearance of puffiness.
  • Minimizes the appearance of fine lines.


Now for the eye hope. IT HAS HELPED ME LIKE NO OTHER. I wake up early every morning and don't get enough sleep. So my dark circle have been getting worst. but after using eye hope it has lessen down. It stings a bit when you apply it. Goes on smooth as well. Best thing it doesn't stink..! 


i hope this has helped you out a bit..! Till next time! 
XOXO 
Ikra. A

No comments:

Post a Comment