Thursday, July 5, 2012

Natural Turquoise Colour Contacts

Hello again everyone..! Today I'm going to let you in on a secret of mines..! I am so addicted to contacts lens. I got my first pair when I was 15 :P Which was honey.. omg I should get them again lol. Ok so back to the post. I thought its about time I throw my old ones out and replace them. I always go with my sister to buy contact lens so this time I wanted to try something new and decided to order online. I ended up buying 4 pairs. Today I'm only reviewing one.

I was never a fan of Turquoise color but when I saw the picture at eyesbright.com I thought its a must have. Here the image. 
So yes it looks amazing and unique. I was waiting restlessly for it. when I got the package I opened it right away. The service was good and fast. But the contacts aren't anything like this :( I was so disappointed when I saw them. They are nothing like the picture shown which saddens me :(. It cost me around 23 dollars and I can find these for 15 just around the corner of my house. 


So there they are. Nothing so special about them. I must say they are very lightweight and flexible the material is pretty good. I ever had any problems with contacts lens before but with this I see blurry. I don't think it would be like that with everyone maybe it just doesn't suit my eyes. 

Even though I'm not happy with what I got and its not only for this one its for another one as well which I will review some other day. I might try buying from them again but maybe a different brand. So heres how they look when applied.

Hope my post helps and till next time XOXO..!

No comments:

Post a Comment