Saturday, September 1, 2012

August 2012 Haul

Hey everyone..!


I been very busy lately but every girl can spare some time for shopping..! So me and my friend went to the bath and body works..! So heres what I got..! 

I got a set of Paris Nights.. I think its a bit strong but it smells amazing. Well the bottle says its like "a seductive blend of french jasmine, clementine and cabernet musk, inspired by a dazzling night in the city of lights."

Other then the bath products I got 5 candle holders the 2 metal ones are for my husband. The other three are for me. I got Frankenstein and his wife for storing brushes and I think they look ultra cute..! <3
So I ended up buying three lip glosses.. I think they are the best tasting lip glosses ever.. They are super sweet and even after removing it off I can taste the sweetness.. ! I think these would be my favorite from now onwards.. 

The last thing I got was from a drugstore I was running out of my old scrub which was by St. Ives so I heard from a friend to try the green tea one.. I haven't tried it yet as soon I do ill blog about it.. 

Hoped you all liked my haul..! Till next time XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment